Friday, January 15, 2021

18734

 In this session, I played for 27 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18734 arrangements taking around 1223:49 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 820 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 171 days since I played them all. It would take about 56 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Walk by Foo Fighters on Lead played in E tuning
  2. We Will Rock You by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  3. You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment