Saturday, April 9, 2022

20941

 In this session, I played for 35 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20941 arrangements taking around 1373:24 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1101 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 406 days since I played them all. It would take about 84 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Jailbreak by Thin Lizzy on Lead with improvements in Streak.
  2. Superstition by Stevie Wonder on Lead and a new arrangement for me.
  3. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  4. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Rhythm.
  5. Lovefool by Cardigans on Lead and a new arrangement for me.
  6. Dancing Queen by ABBA on Lead and a new arrangement for me.
  7. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead.
  8. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Lead.
  9. We Belong by Pat Benatar on Lead and a new arrangement for me.
  10. Hell Is For Children by Pat Benatar on Lead and a new arrangement for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment