Wednesday, April 27, 2022

20970

 In this session, I played for 50 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20970 arrangements taking around 1375:23 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1105 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 424 days since I played them all. It would take about 84 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  2. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead.
  3. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus on Lead.
  4. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead.
  5. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Mastery.
  6. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead.
  7. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  8. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Theme by Nerf Herder on Lead.
  9. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  10. Ex-Girlfriend by No Doubt on Lead.
  11. Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) by The Hollies on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  12. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Lead.
  13. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Lead.
  14. My Hero by Foo Fighters on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  15. High and Dry by Radiohead on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment