Sunday, April 10, 2022

20949

 In this session, I played for 38 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20949 arrangements taking around 1374:03 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1105 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 407 days since I played them all. It would take about 84 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Lead.
  2. Space Oddity by David Bowie on Lead.
  3. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  4. The Reason by Hoobastank on Lead.
  5. Aqualung by Jethro Tull on Lead and a new arrangement for me.
  6. Billion Dollar Babies by Alice Cooper on Lead and a new arrangement for me.
  7. Father and Son by Cat Stevens on Lead and a new arrangement for me.
  8. Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden on Lead and a new arrangement for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment