Monday, April 4, 2022

20915

 Altogether, I have played 20915 arrangements taking around 1371:49 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1096 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 401 days since I played them all. It would take about 79 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Everlong by Foo Fighters on Bass.
  2. Slither by Velvet Revolver on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  3. Between the Lines by Stone Temple Pilots on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Mastery.
  4. Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi on Bass.
  5. Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis on Bass.
  6. You Really Got Me by The Kinks on Bass.
  7. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass.
  8. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Bass.
  9. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Bass.
  10. Rock This Town by Brian Setzer on Bass.
  11. 2 Minutres to Midnight by Iron Maiden on Bass and a new arrangement for me.
  12. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment