Sunday, January 13, 2013

Play with fire

Play with Fire

The Rolling Stones
I like the lyrics in this song, it's about a high society girl that ends up with a working class lifestyle.
There is a G - D chord transition that is causing me difficulty at the moment, but the main problem I am having is processing new notes at the same time as playing. The first sight of a new pattern causes me much more problem than playing something I have played a few times. Perhaps it is muscle memory starting to kick in?

There is an Em chord that appears every now and again, but I am not playing consistently well enough to have it stay in my score.

I'd only spent around 40 minutes playing last night, but mainly because I was busy with an electronic circuit to simulate the sound of rain. Annoyingly it doesn't work correctly, so I'm a little peeved with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment