Friday, January 11, 2013

Unlocked Scale Runner

Well Ok Honey

I've (finally) managed to get enough points to qualify for this song, so get to move onto the next one in the sequence. I got 26,028 points so that nicely got me above the threshold for qualifying.

I still like the song, and intend to buy the Home album when I get some spare money.

Play With Fire

I'm not going to say that I like all Rolling Stones songs, because I don't think I have heard all of them. What I will say is I like the ones I have heard.

This one added two new chords, G and Em. I am not near getting enough points for this song to qualify, the best I have managed is around 19k, and need 22,200 to qualify.

Of course, when I do qualify, that is the third one in a set and I get to play all three in a performance. Thankfully still in my living room, and not in front of a real audience.

Scale Runner

Another of the mini games that Guitar Smith includes, and I managed to unlock it when I qualified with Well Ok Honey.

You get to chose the scale you want to practice, and have to play the scale and get your character to jump from note to note. As you get better, the game gets faster and changes from a simple up and down the scale to playing parts of the scale.

I've only played this one three times, I've had the guitar out for two hours and have other things that I really need to be doing.

Can I be getting addicted to the game (or to playing the guitar), because the first thing I did when got up  was to pick the guitar up and start playing, instead of booting up the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment