Thursday, May 3, 2018

10531 A double bass session

No, I wasn't playing a double bass, this is my second session on the bass today.

Nothing really worth logging today, apart from I played some more.

Higher Ground is a really challenging song to play, with lots of slap and pop and a very, very fast play speed.

Today I played for 32 minutes taking my total logged time to 679:43. All together, I have played 10531 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. Songs attempted were:

  • Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Bass
  • Islands by The xx on Bass
  • High and Dry by Radiohead on Bass
  • Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass
  • I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach on Bass
  • We Are The Champions by Queen on Bass
  • Losing My Religion by REM on Bass
  • Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Bass
  • Higher Ground by Red Hot Chilli Peppers on Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment