Thursday, May 10, 2018

10839 with five new songs attempted

Today I played for 53 minutes taking my total logged time to 701 hours and fifty eight minutes.

Five new songs on the bass attempted today as well: Middle of the Road, My Hero, 20th Century Boy, Pumped Up Kicks, and Somebody To Love.

All together, I have played 10839 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

Songs attempted were:

  • All I Wanna Do by Splash on Bass
  • Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Bass
  • I Miss You by Incubus on Bass
  • Love That's Gone by La Sera on Bass
  • Middle of the Road by The Pretenders on Bass
  • My Hero by Foo Fighters on Bass
  • Rotten Apple by Screaming Females on Bass
  • Say It Aint So by Weezer on Bass
  • 20th Century Boy by T. Rex on Bass
  • Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People on Bass
  • Somebody To Love by Jefferson Airplane on Bass
  • Stuck On A Wire Out On A Fence by The Dear Hunter on Bass
  • Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Bass
  • Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Bass
  • Vasoline by Stone Temple Pilots on Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment