Wednesday, May 16, 2018

10894 a pre-cub guitar session

A pre-cub session.

Today I played for 53 minutes taking my total logged time to 705 hours and twenty three minutes.

All together, I have played 10894 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

Songs attempted were:

  • My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Lead
  • Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead
  • Cold Company by Minus The Bear on Lead
  • Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead
  • American Idiot by Green Day on Lead
  • I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Lead
  • Losing My Religion by REM on Lead
  • Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead
  • London Calling by The Clash on Lead
  • Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Lead
  • We Are The Champions by Queen on Lead
  • For A Fool by The Shins on Lead
  • Knights of Cydonia by Muse on Lead
  • Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Lead

No comments:

Post a Comment