Wednesday, May 9, 2018

10561 A brief pre-Beaver Scout session

I remembered why I leave my Windows laptop on sleep mode: it feels like it takes forever to boot. I think getting a SSD and a clean Windows 10 install might be a big help. When I look at how much it would cost though, I start wondering if a new laptop would be a better investment.

I did have a go at a Yousician track today, but didn't make a note of how long it was. I do remember thinking that it wasn't the song I was expecting, and it was all on the high-e and b strings.

Today I played for 15 minutes taking my total logged time to 681 hours and twenty three minutes.

All together, I have played 10561 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

Songs attempted were:

  • Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead
  • R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Lead
  • Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead
  • California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead

No comments:

Post a Comment