Wednesday, May 9, 2018

10809 And a double-encore on Rocksmith (guitar)

Today I played for 39 minutes taking my total logged time to 700 hours and ten minutes.

All together, I have played 10809 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

This session was played on the Steam version of the original Rocksmith, I Can't Hear You, In Bloom, and Surf Hell were all played twice, the second attempt in the venue which gave me a double encore playing Boys Don't Cry and  Panic Switch.

Next Girl appears to have 270 notes on lead guitar - I did manage to get 100%, but didn't get my camera ready in time.

Songs attempted were:

  • (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones
  • Boys Don't Cry by The Cure
  • Next Girl by The Black Keys
  • I Can't Hear You by The Dead Weather
  • Panic Switch by Silversun Pickups
  • In Bloom by Nirvana
  • Surf Hell by Little Barrie

No comments:

Post a Comment