Saturday, June 9, 2018

11044 and a Saturday morning session

Today I played for 47 minutes taking my total logged time to 714:45. All together, I have played 11044 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. Songs attempted were:

  • Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Lead
  • The Trooper by Iron Maiden on Lead
  • Black Magic by Magic Wands on Lead
  • For A Fool by The Shins on Rhythm
  • Cold Company by Minus The Bear on Lead
  • House of the Rising Sun by The Animals on Lead
  • I Got Mine by The Black Keys on Lead
  • (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Rhythm
  • I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Lead
  • Some Nights by FUN. on Alternate Lead
  • Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead
  • Play with Fire by The Rolling Stones on Lead
  • California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Rhythm

No comments:

Post a Comment