Saturday, June 16, 2018

11149 and another hour logged on Rocksmith 2014

Today I played 15 songs in 60 minutes taking my total logged time to 721:22. All together, I have played 11149 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. Songs attempted were:

  1. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Lead
  2. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead
  3. No More Mr Nice Guy by Alice Cooper on Lead
  4. Between the Lines by Stone Temple Pilots on Lead
  5. Good Enough by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead
  6. Sore Tummy by Paws on Lead
  7. Paranoid Android by Radiohead on Lead
  8. Some Nights by FUN. on Lead
  9. Love That's Gone by La Sera on Lead
  10. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead
  11. I Got Mine by The Black Keys on Lead
  12. Higher Ground by Red Hot Chilli Peppers on Lead
  13. Now by Paramore on Lead
  14. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead
  15. My Generation by The Who on Lead

No comments:

Post a Comment