Saturday, June 30, 2018

11231 and a bass session

Today I played for 49 minutes taking my total logged time to 726:50. All together, I have played 11231 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. Songs attempted were:

  1. Fell In Love With A Girl by The White Stripes on Bass
  2. Don't Stop by Crimson on Bass
  3. California Brain by RapScallions
  4. I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach
  5. Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Bass
  6. Burnished by White Denim
  7. Slow Hands by Interpol
  8. Unnatural Selection by Muse
  9. Under Cover of Darkness by The Strokes
  10. Gobbledigook by Sigur Ros
  11. I Can't Hear You by The Dead Weather on Bass
  12. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Bass
  13. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand

No comments:

Post a Comment