Saturday, June 9, 2018

11057 and a second session on guitar lasting 52 minutes

For me second session of the day, I played for 52 minutes taking my total logged time to 715:37. All together, I have played 11057 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. Songs attempted were:

  • Good Enough by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
  • Between the Lines by Stone Temple Pilots
  • Breed by Nirvana
  • We Share the Same Skies by The Cribs
  • Should I Stay by The Clash
  • Islands by The xx
  • Number Thirteen by Red Fang
  • Vasoline by Stone Temple Pilots
  • The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones
  • I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach
  • Rebel Rebel by David Bowie
  • Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd
  • Sunshine of Your Love by Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment