Saturday, June 16, 2018

11134 and another 15 songs attempted

Today I played fifteen songs for 65 minutes taking my total logged time to 720:22. All together, I have played 11134 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. Songs attempted were:
Burnished by White Denim on Rhythm

  1. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Lead
  2. In Bloom by Nirvana on Lead
  3. Where is My Mind? by Pixies
  4. High and Dry by Radiohead on Lead
  5. I Can't get No Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Rhythm
  6. I Can't get No Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead
  7. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Rhythm
  8. Slow Hands by Interpol on Lead
  9. Machinehead by Bush on Lead
  10. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Rhythm
  11. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead
  12. Plug In Baby by Muse on Lead
  13. Walk This Way by Aerosmith on Lead
  14. Knights of Cydonia by Muse on Lead
  15. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Rhythm

No comments:

Post a Comment