Saturday, November 30, 2019

14860

In this session I played for 32 minutes taking my total logged time to 981:28.

All together, I have played 14860 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 104 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel . I started streaming 1 year 3 months and 1 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Rhythm played in D tuning
  2. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Me and the Bean by Spoon on Lead played in E tuning
  4. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Knights of Cydonia by Muse on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Some Nights by FUN. on Lead played in E tuning
  7. We Share the Same Skies by The Cribs on Rhythm played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment