Tuesday, January 7, 2020

14968

First time I've played guitar since Christmas Day.

In this session I played for 41 minutes taking my total logged time to 988:25. All together, I have played 14968 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 126 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 4 months and 9 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  • Blue Orchid by The White Stripes on Lead played in E tuning
  • Wasteland by EarlyRise on Rhythm played in Drop D tuning
  • Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold on Rhythm played in Drop D tuning
  • Everlong by Foo Fighters on Rhythm played in Drop D tuning
  • Slither by Velvet Revolver on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  • Wires by Red Fang on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  • Everlong by Foo Fighters on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  • Now by Paramore on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  • Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  • California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Rhythm played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment