Friday, February 7, 2020

15105

In this session I played for 38 minutes taking my total logged time to 997:13. All together, I have played 15105 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 137 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel . I started streaming 1 year 5 months and 9 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Vasoline by Stone Temple Pilots on Lead played in E tuning
  2. In Bloom by Nirvana on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Rhythm played in E tuning
  4. Baba O'Reilly by The Who on Lead played in E A454 tuning
  5. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Fell In Love With A Girl by The White Stripes on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Breed by Nirvana on Lead played in E tuning
  9. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Rock This Town by Brian Setzer on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Be-Bop-A-Lula by Gene Vincent and His Blue Caps on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment