Saturday, February 22, 2020

15180

In this session, I played for 16 minutes taking my total logged time to 1001:42. Altogether, I have played 15180 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 133 days since I played all the songs from my list. This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 5 months and 24 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Hello Mary Lou (Goodbye Heart) by Ricky Nelson on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. I Can't Get No Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Basket Case by Green Day on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  5. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment