Monday, February 10, 2020

15121

In this session I played for 64 minutes taking my total logged time to 998:18. All together, I have played 15121 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 137 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 5 months and 12 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. You Really Got Me by The Kinks on Lead played in E A461 tuning
  2. Ultra Soul by B'z on Lead played in E A444 tuning
  3. I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Paranoid Android by Radiohead on Lead played in E tuning
  5. For the Love of God by Steve Vai on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Stone Cold Crazy by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Spirit of Radio, The by Rush on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Rotten Apple by Screaming Females on Lead played in E tuning
  9. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Surf Hell by Little Barrie on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Who Are You by The Who on Rhythm played in E tuning
  12. Sea to Swallow by Dinosaur on Rhythm played in E tuning
  13. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Rhythm played in E tuning
  14. Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac on Lead played in E tuning
  15. Guns of Brixton by The Clash on Lead played in E tuning
  16. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Alt Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment