Saturday, February 29, 2020

15251

In this session, I played for 72 minutes taking my total logged time to 1005:48. Altogether, I have played 15251 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 138 days since I played all the songs on my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 6 months ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen on Alt L2 played in E tuning
  5. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Alt Lead played in E tuning
  6. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Alt Lead played in E tuning
  7. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Rhythm played in E tuning
  8. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Rhythm played in E tuning
  9. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day on Lead played in E tuning
  11. For A Fool by The Shins on Rhythm played in E tuning
  12. Song 2 by Blur on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Walk This Way by Aerosmith on Lead played in E tuning
  14. Bang Bang by Green Day on Lead played in E tuning
  15. Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd on Lead played in E tuning
  16. Burnished by White Denim on Lead played in E tuning
  17. Number Thirteen by Red Fang on Lead played in E tuning
  18. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day on Lead played in E tuning
  19. Every Breath You Take by Police on Lead played in E tuning
  20. You Don’t Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You’re Told) by The White Stripes on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment