Saturday, February 15, 2020

15149

In this session I played for 32 minutes taking my total logged time to 999:57. All together, I have played 15149 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 126 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 5 months and 17 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz on Bass played in E tuning
  2. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Surf Hell by Little Barrie on Bass played in E tuning
  4. American Idiot by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  8. Wasteland by EarlyRise on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  9. Plug In Baby by Muse on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  10. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment