Wednesday, April 1, 2020

15671

In this session, I played for 39 minutes taking my total logged time to 1031:25. Altogether, I have played 15671 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 117 days since I played all the songs on my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 7 months and 3 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Back Door Man by Willie Dixon on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  4. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Rhythm played in E tuning
  7. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead played in E tuning  (x2)

No comments:

Post a Comment