Tuesday, March 29, 2022

20903

 In this session, I played for 20 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20903 arrangements taking around 1370:59 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1095 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 395 days since I played them all. It would take about 79 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  2. Ex-Girlfriend by No Doubt on Lead with improvements in Streak.
  3. Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) by The Hollies on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  4. Nelly the Elephant by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  5. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Lead.
  6. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment