Thursday, September 7, 2017

589 A Wet Thursday Lunchtime

As it was raining this lunchtime, I decided to stop in and annoy the office with a couple of songs. Thirty odd minutes later, I thought that taking a work break might be a good idea.

Today's effort involved:

  • Some Nights by FUN.
  • R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys
  • Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones
  • Knights of Cydonia by Muse
  • I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach
  • Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel
  • Boys Don't Cry by The Cure
  • American Idiot by Green Day
  • Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age
All played in E standard. I should consider sticking to a single tuning when I only have a limited time to play, having to retune every couple of songs eats up my available playing time.

I've got 589 hours and nine minutes logged now. Perhaps I'll get some more done tonight once I'm packed for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment