Tuesday, September 26, 2017

596 Play Misty for me

I haven't seen Play Misty For Me, starring Clint Eastwood, for ages. What brought it to mind, was the journey into work was through some decidedly foggy conditions.

I played slightly longer than usual this lunchtime, for just under 42 minutes (and seem to have lost track of ten minutes while I was playing). Total logged time is not 596 hours and 55 minutes.

Songs attempted were:

  • American Idiot by Green Day
  • Boys Don't Cry by The Cure
  • Do You Remember by The Horrors
  • Every Breath You Take by The Police
  • Gobbledigook by Sigur Ros
  • My Generation by The Who
  • Next Girl by The Black Keys
  • Pinball Wizard by The Who
  • Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard
  • Satch Boogie by Joe Satriani
  • Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand

No comments:

Post a Comment