Friday, September 22, 2017

595 Friday at last

It feels like it's been a very long week. What makes it worse, is that I was on leave and wasn't in the office until yesterday. But it still feels like a very long week.

Today's practice involved nine songs and lasted for just over 32 minutes, taking my total time playing to 595 hours and 54 minutes.

I won't get much change to practice over the weekend (as usual) as the band I do sound for have three gigs on over the weekend.

Today's songs were:

  • Boys Don't Cry by The Cure
  • American Idiot by Green Day
  • Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones
  • Where is My Mind? by Pixies
  • Losing My Religion by REM
  • Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley
  • California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas
  • Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand
  • (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment