Friday, September 29, 2017

599 Waiting for the Cubs to arrive

We have the cubs out on camp this weekend, and I managed to get a good seventy five minutes on the guitar while waiting.

My total time logged playing the Rocksmith games is now up to 599 hours and fifteen minutes.

Songs played were:

  • All I Wanna Do by Splash
  • American Idiot by Green Day
  • Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones
  • California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas
  • Drops of Jupiter by Train
  • Every Breath You Take by The Police
  • I Want You Back by Jackson 5
  • Losing My Religion by REM
  • My Generation by The Who
  • Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones
  • Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard
  • R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys
  • Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley
  • The Trooper by Iron Maiden
  • Walk This Way by Aerosmith
  • Machinehead by Bush
  • No More Mr Nice Guy by Alice Cooper
  • You Really Got Me by The Kinks
  • Say It Aint So by Weezer
  • My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones

No comments:

Post a Comment