Saturday, September 30, 2017

600 hours and an unexpectedly long session

This was an unexpectedly long session: I was intending to play half a dozen songs using my headphones, but some of the cubs asked if they could hear what I was playing so I put the audio on the laptop speakers. The six songs ended up being 15 songs (some were played twice).

My total is now six hundred hours and thirty one minutes logged, this session ended up lasting for 52 minutes.

The songs attempted were:

  • American Idiot by Green Day
  • Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones (twice)
  • California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas (twice)
  • Drops of Jupiter by Train
  • Hey Ya by OutKast
  • My Generation by The Who
  • Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones
  • Paranoid Android by Radiohead
  • R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys
  • Three Little Birds by Bob Marley
  • The Trooper by Iron Maiden
  • We Are The Champions by Queen
  • You Really Got Me by The Kinks


No comments:

Post a Comment