Monday, September 11, 2017

591 Monday lunchtime session

I'm getting very boring with the titles of the sessions: mainly because I can't think of anything exciting to use. The content matches the titles, it's probably only of interest to me.

I was fairly happy with my attempt at Blitzkrieg Bop today, I managed to get 99% accuracy with 326 notes correct in a row. I'm not sure how many notes are actually in the song though.

The switch to the layout of the notes is still confusing me, by default the Rocksmith games have the low E at the top of the fret board, where guitar tabs have the low E at the bottom of the diagram. As a consequence the 580+ hours of practice using the "wrong" way and switching to the "correct" way is still messing with my head.

Nine songs practiced today, for a session lasting 31 minutes taking my total time logged to 591 hours and 49 minutes on the various Rocksmith installations I'm using (plus a smattering of 'real' playing).

The songs played were:

  • We Are The Champions by Queen
  • Drops of Jupiter by Train
  • Cold Company by Minus The Bear
  • You Really Got Me by The Kinks
  • American Idiot by Green Day
  • Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones
  • California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas
  • Walk This Way by Aerosmith
  • My Generation by The Who

No comments:

Post a Comment