Thursday, June 6, 2019

13593 just passing 900 hours of playing guitar and bass.

In this session I played for 59 minutes taking my total logged time to 900:06. All together, I have played 13593 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 75 days since I played all the songs in my list. This session was streamed on my twitch channel to a total void. I started streaming 9 months and 8 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Careless Whisper by Seether on Bass played in D Drop C tuning
  2. Cemetery Gates by Pantera on Bass played in E A434 tuning
  3. Machinehead by Bush on Bass played in E A447 tuning
  4. Peace of Mind by Boston on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Trooper, The by Iron Maiden on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Rock of Ages by Def Leppard on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Who Are You by The Who on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Spirit of Radio, The by Rush on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Sea to Swallow by Dinosaur on Bass played in E tuning
  12. A More Perfect Union by Titus Andronicus on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment