Monday, June 10, 2019

13619

In this session I played for 42 minutes taking my total logged time to 901:54. All together, I have played 13619 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 79 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel.

I started streaming 9 months and 12 days ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Bass played in D tuning
  3. Seeker, The by The Who on Bass played in E tuning
  4. On Top of the World by Matt Mongomery on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Number Thirteen by Red Fang on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Surf Hell by Little Barrie on Bass played in E tuning
  7. I Can't Get No Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Breed by Nirvana on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana on Bass played in Eb Drop D tuning
  10. Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Roxanne by Police on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment