Tuesday, June 18, 2019

13673

In this session I played for 23 minutes taking my total logged time to 905:27. All together, I have played 13673 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 82 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel.

I started streaming 9 months and 20 days ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. 21 Guns by Green Day on Rhythm played in E tuning
  2. Spider and the Fly, The by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Rock of Ages by Def Leppard on Rhythm played in E tuning
  5. Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz on Rhythm played in E tuning
  6. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Rhythm played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment