Monday, June 24, 2019

13745

In this session I played for 29 minutes taking my total logged time to 910:01.

All together, I have played 13745 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 80 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end. I started streaming 9 months and 26 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard on Rhythm played in E tuning
  2. Some Nights by FUN. on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. Burnished by White Denim on Rhythm played in E tuning
  4. Vasoline by Stone Temple Pilots on Rhythm played in E tuning
  5. Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz on Single Note played in E tuning
  6. I'll Stand by You by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Knights of Cydonia by Muse on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment