Thursday, June 20, 2019

13713

In this session I played for 56 minutes taking my total logged time to 908:00. All together, I have played 13713 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 77 days since I played all the songs in my list.
This session was streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end. I started streaming 9 months and 22 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Bass played in Eb Drop D tuning
  2. Baba O'Reilly by The Who on Bass played in E A454 tuning
  3. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  4. Outshined by Soundgarden on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  5. Islands by The xx on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Stuck On A Wire Out On A Fence by The Dear Hunter on Bass played in E tuning
  7. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Bass played in E tuning
  12. Love That's Gone by La Sera on Bass played in E tuning
  13. I Can't Hear You by The Dead Weather on Bass played in E tuning
  14. Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard on Bass played in E tuning
  15. House of the Rising Sun by The Animals on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment