Friday, June 21, 2019

13721

In this session I played for 31 minutes taking my total logged time to 908:32. All together, I have played 13721 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 77 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end. I started streaming 9 months and 23 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Chimney by The Yellow Moon Band on Bass played in E tuning
  3. For A Fool by The Shins on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Sore Tummy by Paws on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Wake Me Up (Before September Ends) by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Rotten Apple by Screaming Females on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Don't Get Me Wrong by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Cold Company by Minus The Bear on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment