Friday, October 4, 2019

14607

In this session I played for 43 minutes taking my total logged time to 964:57. All together, I have played 14607 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 88 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 1 months and 5 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. For A Fool by The Shins on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Paranoid Android by Radiohead on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Islands by The xx on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Rotten Apple by Screaming Females on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Surf Hell by Little Barrie on Lead played in E tuning
  8. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Some Nights by FUN. on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Breed by Nirvana on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Be-Bop-A-Lula by Gene Vincent and His Blue Caps on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Rock This Town by Brian Setzer on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment