Saturday, October 19, 2019

14692

In this session I played for 25 minutes taking my total logged time to 970:38. All together, I have played 14694 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 82 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 1 months and 20 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes on Lead played in Open A tuning
  2. Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  3. I Miss You by Incubus on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  4. You Really Got Me by The Kinks on Lead played in E A461 tuning
  5. You Really Got Me by The Kinks on Rhythm played in E A461 tuning
  6. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Don't Stop by Crimson on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment