Saturday, October 12, 2019

14617

In this session I played for 38 minutes taking my total logged time to 965:35. All together, I have played 14617 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 96 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel.

I started streaming 1 year 1 months and 13 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Plug In Baby by Muse on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  2. I Miss You by Incubus on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  3. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  4. Wasteland by EarlyRise on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  5. Between the Lines by Stone Temple Pilots on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  6. Stone by Alice in Chains on Bass played in E♭ Drop D♭ tuning
  7. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Bass played in D tuning
  8. Say It Aint So by Weezer on Bass played in E♭ tuning
  9. Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  10. I Can't Hear You by The Dead Weather on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment