Monday, October 14, 2019

14642

In this session I played for 58 minutes taking my total logged time to 967:12. All together, I have played 14642 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 97 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 1 months and 15 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Monochromatic by Sabaka on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  2. Now by Paramore on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  3. Everlong by Foo Fighters on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  4. Slither by Velvet Revolver on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  5. Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  6. Careless Whisper by Seether on Bass played in D Drop C tuning
  7. Rock and Roll All Nite by Kiss on Bass played in E♭ tuning
  8. Song 2 by Blur on Bass played in E♭ tuning
  9. Don't Stop by Crimson on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Seeker, The by The Who on Bass played in E tuning
  12. Eight-Ball, Coroners Pocket by Hail The Sun on Bass played in E tuning
  13. Basket Case by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  14. Savior by Rise Against on Bass played in E♭ tuning
  15. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment