Friday, October 18, 2019

14666

In this session I played for 28 minutes taking my total logged time to 968:57. All together, I have played 14666 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 94 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 1 months and 19 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Losing My Religion by REM on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Love That's Gone by La Sera on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Gobbledigook by Sigur Ros on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Vasoline by Stone Temple Pilots on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Space Ostrich by Dinosaur on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Stay In by Jaws on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Rotten Apple by Screaming Females on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment