Sunday, October 20, 2019

14700

In this session I played for 19 minutes taking my total logged time to 970:58. All together, I have played 14700 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 80 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 1 year 1 months and 21 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Rebel Rebel by David Bowie on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Song 2 by Blur on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Knockin' On Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac on Lead played in E tuning
  5. My Generation by The Who on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment