Tuesday, September 7, 2021

20199

 In this session, I played for 34 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20199 arrangements taking around 1324:52 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1010 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 246 days since I played them all. It would take about 71 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Careless Whisper by Seether on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  2. Careless Whisper by Seether on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  3. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  4. Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  5. Fortunate Son by Creedence Clearwater Revival on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  6. Proud Mary by Creedence Clearwater Revival on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  7. Sweet Mountain River by Monster Truck on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, Mastery, and Overall percentage.
  8. Uberlin by R.E.M. on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  9. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Rhythm with improvements in Mastery.

No comments:

Post a Comment