Wednesday, September 29, 2021

20281

 In this session, I played for 42 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20281 arrangements taking around 1330:24 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1015 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 249 days since I played them all. It would take about 72 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. A Case of You by Joni Mitchell on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  2. Basket Case by Green Day on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  3. Both Sides, Now by Joni Mitchell on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  4. Savior by Rise Against on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  5. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead.
  6. Fell In Love With A Girl by The White Stripes on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  7. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Lead.
  8. Toccata in Dm by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  9. Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie on Lead.
  10. The Reason by Hoobastank on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  11. Ex-Girlfriend by No Doubt on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  12. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Lead with improvements in Mastery.

No comments:

Post a Comment