Tuesday, September 7, 2021

20210

 In this session, I played for 48 minutes.

Played the original Rocksmith game, including a set (excluding Jules - that was on my longest ago played song list), and earned an Encore with Keep Yourself Alive. So feeling happy.

Altogether, I have played 20210 arrangements taking around 1325:40 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1010 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 243 days since I played them all. It would take about 71 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Jules by Seth Chapla on Bass.
  2. Keep Yourself Alive by Queen on Bass with improvements in Score.
  3. In Bloom by Nirvana on Bass.
  4. I Can't Hear You by The Dead Weather on Bass with improvements in Score.
  5. Me and the Bean by Spoon on Bass.
  6. Well OK Honey by Jenny O on Bass with improvements in Score.
  7. Good Enough by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment