Thursday, September 30, 2021

20294

 In this session, I played for 55 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20294 arrangements taking around 1331:22 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1015 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 250 days since I played them all. It would take about 72 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead.
  2. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Lead.
  3. Spiderwebs by No Doubt on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  4. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead.
  5. Space Oddity by David Bowie on Lead.
  6. Stand and Deliver by Adam and The Ants on Lead.
  7. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  8. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead.
  9. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead.
  10. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead.
  11. Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold on Alt Lead.
  12. Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  13. The Metal by Tenacious D on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment