Friday, September 10, 2021

20223

 In this session, I played for 18 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20223 arrangements taking around 1326:30 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1011 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 246 days since I played them all. It would take about 77 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Bass.
  2. Creep by Radiohead on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  3. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Bass.
  4. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass.
  5. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Bass.
  6. Hotel California by The Eagles on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment