Monday, October 4, 2021

20312

 In this session, I played for 42 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20312 arrangements taking around 1332:36 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1018 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 251 days since I played them all. It would take about 100 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead.
  2. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead.
  3. Clocks by Coldplay on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  4. Closing Time by Semisonic on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  5. Cold As Ice by Foreigner on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  6. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus on Lead.
  7. Heart of the Sunrise by Yes on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  8. The Spider and the Fly by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  9. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment